Sony’s new hero class ‘affordable’ has arrived in Indonesia. Products named Xperia E is available in a single version of the SIM and dual-SIM.
One feature that is favored is HD Voice, where its function is to clear up the sound when on a call with Noise Cancellation.
“Condition both must use the same and both have HD Voice technology,” said Reza from Indonesia as part of Sony Mobile Media Preview event in Jakarta, Tuesday (2/5).
In addition, the Xperia E also features superior audio with the application WALKMAN with xLOUD audio technology, 3D surround sound and equalizer manually.
About the operating system, single SIM version is equipped with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, while the dual-SIM version is still 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Both will be sold in Indonesia each priced Rp. 1.799 million, or about $ 179 for the Xperia E single SIM, and Rp. 1.899 million or about $ 189 for the Xperia E dual-SIM.
To be more clear, here are some of the main features of this smartphone (Sony Experia E):
- HD Voice and features noise cancellation
- Data management and battery power easy
- Battery 1500 mAh
- Screen 3.5 inch 320×480 HVGA
- Wireless DLNA connectivity to share and view content as easily as pictures and videos on a TV, tablet or PC
- 1GHz Processor
- Single-sim version is available in a choice of colors Black, White and Pink
- Xperia E dual-sim is available in Black and Gold